The connector is IPEX1 and can be used on most receivers.
TOTAL LENGHT – 80MM
- Listed as 400M range but this is heavily dependant on where and how you use it.
- Weight: 0.65g including antenna and nothing soldered to it
- PCB size: 10x16x3mm including bind button
- Antenna length: 60mm not including PCB portion
- 5v power only
- UNINVERTED Sbus. Solder to any uart. Not to an Sbus dedicated pad.
Throughout the micro testing. This particular Rx has stood out over and over again. The range is lightyears better than any SPI or otherwise built in Rx we’ve ever seen on any micro platform. The range isn’t as good as an RXSR or XM+, but it makes up for it in it’s low weight and small size. It also happens to bind to the D8 protocol so it’s easy to use with many controllers.
Flysky FS-iA8X is a single antenna bidirectional micro receiver using the AFHDS 2A (Second Generation Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System) protocol. It can output up to 8 channels with PPM or iBUS signals.
Brand name: Flysky iA8X Receiver
Model Type: Multi Rotor
Data Output: PPM/i-Bus
Frequency Range: 2.408-2.475GHz
Number of Bands: 135
Transmission Power: <20dBm
Receiver Sensitivity: -92dBm
2.4GHz Protocol: AFHDS 2A
Transmission Method: FHSS
Channel Latency: <15ms
Antenna: Single Antenna
Input Power: 4.0-8.4V
Display: LED Indicator
Online Update: None
Range without interference 1m from the ground: more than 200m
Channel Data: 1500us , Range: 1000~2000us
Certification: CE , FCC
Compatible transmitters: Flysky Nirvana,Flysky FS-I6,Flysky FS-i6X, Flysky I6S,Flysky I8,Flysky I10.
The FS-RX2A has been upgraded, which is an AFHDS 2A compatible receiver in a minuscule form factor. Weighing only 0.88g, this receiver is perfect for micro builds.
This is also the stock receiver for BETAFPV BNF Flysky version drones.
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475GHZ
- RX Sensitivity: -92dBm
- 2.4GHz protocol: AFHDS 2A
- Signal output: S.BUS output (3.3V high-level signal, well compatible with most F1, F3, F4, F7 FC)
- Antenne length: 33mm
- Power input: 4.0V~6.0V
- Control distance: 400m+
- Current: 30MA
- Size: 10*16.6mm
- Weight: 0.88g
- High-performance discrete LNA chip
- Compatible Transmitter: All AFHDS 2A Transmitter, for example, FS-I6, FS-I6X, FS-I6S, FS-TM8, FS-TM10, FS-I10, and Turnigy Evolution, etc.
Number of Channels: Up to 16CH from SBUS(CH1~CH15 for PWM, CH16 RSSI for FC
Operating Voltage Range:3.5~10V
With RSSI output on board: Analog 0~3.3V
Compatibility:FrSky D16 mode
Number of Channels: Up to 16CH from SBUS(CH1~CH15 for PWM, CH16 RSSI for FC)
Operating Voltage Range: 3.7~10V
Operating Current: 30mA@5V
Operating Range: FULL range
With RSSI output on board: Analog 0~3.3V
Compatibility: FrSky D16 mode
- Channels: 6 Channels
- Model type: Airplane / Glider / Helicopter
- Frequency range: 2.4–2.48GHZ
- Band width number: 140
- Transmitting power: not moer than 20dBm
- RF receiver sensitivity: -105dbm
- 2.4G mode: the second generation of an enhanced version of the automatic FM digital system
- Encoding: GFSK
- Antenna length: 26mm * 2 (dual antenna)
- Input power: 4.0-6.5V DC
- Dimension: 47 * 26.2 * 15mm
- Weight: 14.9g
- Color: Black
- i-Bus interface: Yes
- Data acquisition interface: Yes
This is the smallest DSMX receiver by FULLSPEED. Highly recommend for ZER0 FC boards.
- Input power: 5V
- Frame rate: 22ms/11ms
- Resolution: 2048
- Working current: 60MA
- Weight: 0.6 g
- Receive sensitivity: -108DBM
- Delay: <15ms
- Antenna length: 26MM Antenna
- Data format: DSMX
- Distance: 300m
- Channels: support 6-8 channels
- Compatible Transmitters: DSM2 / DSMX series of remote transmitter
Spektrum DSMX quad race serial receiver with telemetry (spm4649t)
The SPM4649T quad racing serial receiver offers full-range performance with integrated telemetry providing FPV racing enthusiasts with a serial receiver that can transmit vital telemetry data. Like SPM4648, the 4649T offers a 1-wire serial connection that is compatible with most flight controllers and an input for telemetry data such as RPM, battery voltage and a whole lot more.
Spektrum enthusiasts with telemetry capable transmitters such as the dx6, dx8, dx9 or dx18 can now receive on-demand telemetry data, and by using the voice functionality of compatible g2 transmitters, can have specific telemetry data outputted via the onboard audio system.
Small size and lightweight design
Works with most popular flight controllers
Single line connection provides output to FC while receiving telemetry input from FC or battery
Dual antennas for optimal range and rf performance
Telemetry options include:
Provided directly from the receiver
Flight log data
Provided by external device e.G.: flight controller
Flight log if using more than 1 receiver
Current draw and total mah consumption
All other data the FC can send that we support such as GPS, accelerometer date, ESC data, etc..
Height: 0.2 inch (6mm)
Length: 1.2 inch (30mm)
Weight: 0.1 ounce (3 grams)
Width: 0.6 inch (16mm)