Our aim is to make the RC hobby affordable. Our main focus is internet sales and to support the local RC Clubs and members.
F4 AIO FC 12A V2 is upgraded in these 2 spark points.
- Add 8M Flash chip for Betaflight Black Box.
- 3 full UARTs (UART1, UART2 and UART6) are available. Pilots could use one UART for DJI digital FPV unit or Caddx Vista digital FPV unit and the other UART for external receiver like TBS Crossfire.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF411 (BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and BETAFPV Micro DSMX Receiver (Don’t support DSMX RX with 3.3V solder pad ) since V1.2.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 5.07g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7