With the touch of a button, easily switch between steering modes for front wheel steering, rear wheel steering, four wheel steering, and four wheel crab steering. These modes are easily accessed while driving, on-the-fly, right from the transmitter.
The Danchee Ridgerock is ready to run and includes a 7.4v 1500mAh rechargeable battery pack, USB battery charger, and 2.4GHz radio system. The Danchee Ridgerock is the perfect rock crawler for the beginner, at a price that can’t be refused.
Get the Danchee Ridgerock RTR rock crawler today, and join the RC crawling community.
- • 4WD rock crawler, 2.4GHz radio, 4-mode 4 Wheel steering, 2 steering servos, Lightweight plastic chassis, Solid axles, Motors on axles (MOA), Multi link suspension, Aluminum capped oil filled shocks.
- • Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Adjustable toe angle, Tunable shocks, Selectable shock positions.
- • Realistic crawler body with molded plastic roll cage, scale offroad tires, Scale beadlock rims.
- • 2x High torque brushed electric motors, 2 in 1 ESC/Receiver, 2x Powerful steering servos, 3-channel 2.4GHz pistol grip radio w/ selectable 4-wheel steering modes.
- • Assembled & Ready to Run – Includes 7.4v 1500mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery & USB Charger cable (plugs into regular USB outlet) – Requires AA Batteries for transmitter.
Everest Gen7 PRO
1/10 Scale Off-Road Scale Truck
Powder Coated 3mm Steel Ladder Frame
Adjustable Wheelbase 12.3″ – 12.6″
Hobbywing Brushed Waterproof ESC
Licensed Interco Super Swamper Tires
Real Beadlock Wheels
2.4GHz Radio System
Battery & Charger Included
The Redcat Racing Everest-10 is ready to scale the toughest terrains. The Everest-10 comes completely assembled and includes a 54T RC540 brushed motor, 40A ESC, high torque steering servo, 7.2V NiMH battery, NiMH battery charger, and 2.4GHz radio system.
The Everest-10 is a shaft driven rock crawler utilizing a single motor, which is mounted in the center of the vehicle. Telescoping drive shafts deliver power to both front and rear axles, while still allowing the suspension to articulate. The Everest-10 is an impressive performer, and is ready to crawl with the best of them.
Large aggressive tires are mounted to functional bead-lock wheels. Each tire is held firmly in place by two plastic beadlock rings, so there’s no need for tire glue.
The Everest-10 is the perfect vehicle for those who love the aggressive look of monster trucks, but still want the ability to scale mountain sides like only rock crawlers can.
- Aluminum chassis, 4-Link suspension, Aluminum capped oil filled shocks, Beadlock wheels, Centrally mounted motor, Shaft driven, Locked diffs, Ball bearings throughout.
- Selectable upper shock positions, Adjustable ride height, Tunable suspension.
- Large aggressive tires, Scale body, Good articulation.
- 54T RC540 brushed motor, Waterproof crawler 40A ESC, High torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Ready to Run – Includes 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH Battery, & NiMH Charger – Requires 4-AA Batteries for Transmitter
The Redcat International® Scout II Gen8 AXE Edition is the world’s first Ready to Run (RTR) scale crawler with a brushless motor & ESC. Includes a HobbyWing XERUN sensored AXE system including a brushless motor and ESC, Reefs RC 422HD V2 metal gear waterproof servo, and Flysky GT5 6 channel radio.
Using leading-edge design, and rapid prototyping technologies, Redcat has finally distilled nearly fifteen years of evolution and refinement, into its first fully original vehicle, designed and developed in the USA.
PURPLE IN STOCK
The Gen8 V2 International Scout II is the latest edition to the popular Gen8 platform. Changes to the Gen8 V2 include heavy duty axles & portal gears, newly designed heavy duty axle housings, a flat skid plate, 25kg metal gear servo and updated body colors with clear windows.
The stock configuration offers users 73.4mm of ground clearance, a 61 degree approach angle, and a 39.5 degree departure angle.
The Redcat Racing International Scout II is a great choice for anyone looking for high performance professional rock crawler with limitless potential.
- Portal axles, Divorced transfer case, High strength 1.5mm C-Channel chassis rails, 4-Link suspension, Aluminum threaded shocks, Functional 1.9 beadlock wheels, CNC machined spools, Metal wheel hexes, Rubber sealed ball bearings throughout, 47º precision steering, Panhard bar, Front mounted motor.
- Adjustable wheelbase, Adjustable ride height, Adjustable toe angle, Multiple shock positions, Adjustable approach and departure angle, Tunable suspension, Lockable adjustable slipper clutch, Many upgraded parts available, Many 3D printable parts available.
- Licensed International Harvester Scout II body, Hard plastic grill, LED ready body and bumpers, Plastic folding mirrors, Molded inner and outer fenders, Licensed Interco Super Swamper tires, Shackle mount bumpers (LED ready), Plastic rock sliders
- 17T 550 brushed motor, Waterproof crawler ESC, Hexfly waterproof steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
Includes: 2.4Ghz Radio, Ready to Run, Battery and Charger Not Included