Experience the versatility and advanced design of the Gelande 2 for yourself. Packed full of capability, the Gelande 2 is ready for any challenging condition. Put your off-road driving to the test and see why the G2 is unmatched in its class!
G2 is built with quality materials and craftsmanship. It can maneuver extreme descents and climbs with ease. The new R3 single speed transmission provides power down to the transfer case and out to the all new Yota II axles.
The core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast. From customized options to tried and true performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles, to daily drivers and down and dirty off-road rigs. It can pull off many looks and with the endless add-ons offered, you will be able to customize your G2 and have it fit any identity.
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4×4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- 3 Link front and 4 Link rear suspension
- 1.9 Stamped Steel Beadlocks w/lug nuts
- Super grip dirt grabber Tires
- Chassis mounted Steering servo
- Plastic fuel cell receiver box
- Dual spring oil filled Shock absorbers
Weight: 6.57 Lbs / 2.98Kg
The Driveshafts for the G2 are an all new design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a new high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
Every G2 needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Dirt Grabbers in X3 Compound deliver the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.
- Electronic Speed Controller “ESC”
- Radio and Receiver (2 channel or more)
- 1x Standard Size Servo
The Gen8 PACK comes fully assembled and is ready for your own body, wheels, tires, and electronics. Many scale crawler enthusiasts modify their rigs right from the start and choose their own specific brand of electronics, their desired body and more – what better way to customize the rig you want than with a fully assembled chassis including portal axles.
With the touch of a button, easily switch between steering modes for front wheel steering, rear wheel steering, four wheel steering, and four wheel crab steering. These modes are easily accessed while driving, on-the-fly, right from the transmitter.
The Danchee Ridgerock is ready to run and includes a 7.4v 1500mAh rechargeable battery pack, USB battery charger, and 2.4GHz radio system. The Danchee Ridgerock is the perfect rock crawler for the beginner, at a price that can’t be refused.
Get the Danchee Ridgerock RTR rock crawler today, and join the RC crawling community.
- • 4WD rock crawler, 2.4GHz radio, 4-mode 4 Wheel steering, 2 steering servos, Lightweight plastic chassis, Solid axles, Motors on axles (MOA), Multi link suspension, Aluminum capped oil filled shocks.
- • Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Adjustable toe angle, Tunable shocks, Selectable shock positions.
- • Realistic crawler body with molded plastic roll cage, scale offroad tires, Scale beadlock rims.
- • 2x High torque brushed electric motors, 2 in 1 ESC/Receiver, 2x Powerful steering servos, 3-channel 2.4GHz pistol grip radio w/ selectable 4-wheel steering modes.
- • Assembled & Ready to Run – Includes 7.4v 1500mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery & USB Charger cable (plugs into regular USB outlet) – Requires AA Batteries for transmitter.
Everest Gen7 PRO
1/10 Scale Off-Road Scale Truck
Powder Coated 3mm Steel Ladder Frame
Adjustable Wheelbase 12.3″ – 12.6″
Hobbywing Brushed Waterproof ESC
Licensed Interco Super Swamper Tires
Real Beadlock Wheels
2.4GHz Radio System
Battery & Charger Included
Using leading-edge design, and rapid prototyping technologies, Redcat has finally distilled nearly fifteen years of evolution and refinement, into its first fully original vehicle, designed and developed in the USA.
AR44 HI-PINION AXLES:
In 2008, the AX10™ axle was used in the launch of the SCX10™ chassis platform. While developing the next iteration of axles such as the AR60, the thought process began on what kind of axle would be best for the future of the SCX10™. Axial’s development of a new axle needed to feature three key design points. First, an axle housing to visually quench the thirst of scale enthusiasts. Second, a gear set with the technical attributes to overcome the torque twist often associated with smaller gear sets. Third, the axle itself needed to retain the durability associated with the SCX10™, despite being delivered in a smaller axle housing. After seven years of utilizing the original AX10™ axle and two years of development, Axial is proud to introduce our newly developed AR44 axle with the industry’s first high pinion gear set. The next chapter of the Axial SCX10™ begins with scale realism backed with true technological development!
• High pinion gears for added ground clearance & better driveshaft angles
• The high pinion design allows increased gear surface contact for increased durability
• Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain
• Single piece axle housing for added strength
• Small pumpkin for increased clearance and a more realistic, scale look
• Front and rear 1-piece lockers
• Bolt on link mounts
• Knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters have a better mounting system with 10-degree increment adjustments
• Optimized gear ratio – 3.75 compared the previous at 2.92 – this reduces torque twist at the axle which is typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs
ALL STEEL SUSPENSION LINKS:
Strong steel links for both suspension and steering. Large M4 rod ends for durability.
CHASSIS MOUNTED SERVO (CMS):
Scale matters, but so does geometry! In pursuit of scale looks, we’ve moved the servo off the top of the axle and onto the chassis, just as a full size truck has its steering box located on the frame. But with this seemingly simple action comes a complexity of suspension hurdles to overcome – one of which is bump steer. The undesirable steering is caused by bumps interacting with improper length or angle of suspension and steering links. We made it our mission to design the front suspension in such a way that it eliminates or comes as close as possible to zero bump steer, to help give you the best driving experience possible.
• Scale looks with proper suspension geometry
• Anodized aluminum links included w/ M4 rod ends
• Adjustable servo mounting system allows for a wide range of servos to be used
• Properly designed suspension for nearly zero bump steer
AR44 UNIVERSAL AXLE SET:
Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
• Up to 45 degrees of steering
• Smooth action for an efficient drivetrain
• Compact yet durable design
• Hardened steel construction
The AR44 axle was designed for both aesthetics and functionality. To improve upon the older AX10 axle, we designed the steering components with an 8 degree kingpin angle which results in a positive scrub radius. Making this change to the pivot point means less tire scrub for steering efficiency and less load on the steering servo.
• 8 degree kingpin angle
• Improved scrub radius over the AX10 axle
1.9 METHOD MESH WHEELS:
In an industry that’s all about the latest and greatest, while taking advantage of styling trends, sometimes the ‘less is more’ approach is quite refreshing and the mesh wheel offers just that. Clean, simple and METHOD STRONG! These officially licensed METHOD Mesh Wheels are replicated in true form for durability and a clean line look.
1.9 BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A® KO2 TIRES – S30:
What lies between the dirt and metal are the tires – your connection to the trail below. When it comes to tough terrain, adventure seekers reach for BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A® KO2 tires for their dependability on the roughest backroads.
• Officially licensed by BFGoodrich
• 4.65” x 1.65” / 1.9 (118mm x 42.5mm)
• S30 compound
This chassis is designed at 12.3” wheelbase length, but is easily adjusted to either a 11.4” or 12.0” wheelbase (optional link kits sold separately). Axial designed the chassis so that all the wheelbase adjustability happens out back without sacrificing front-end suspension geometry. Simple removal and installation of the suspension links and changing the drive shaft length allows an easier way to adjust the wheelbase.
• Wheelbase adjustment is easily done in the rear end without affecting the steering geometry and maintaining zero bump steer.
• Adjustable wheelbase (11.4”/ 12.0” / 12.3”) with optional links sold separately
• 4 link rear
• 12.3” wheelbase
JCR OFFROAD VANGUARD BUMPERS AND XJ ROCK SLIDERS:
Scale front and rear bumpers and rock sliders licensed by JCR Offroad.
• Rear mount has been extended and stiffer plastics chosen to help limit the typical sag seen in plastic bumpers
• Lenses included for light locations on bumpers
• Rear tow hitch included for added scale appearance
• Rock sliders specifically sized to fit the Axial Jeep® Cherokee body and the design allows for adjustable widths
2000 JEEP® CHEROKEE BODY:
Pre-painted body with molded scale detail parts (Grill with clear lenses, mirrors, door handles and liftgate trim panel).
ADJUSTABLE BATTERY TRAY:
The new adjustable battery tray is now relocated lower and further forward for better weight distribution and center of gravity (COG).
• Adjustable tray that prevents the battery from coming loose or shifting while driving
• Posts are included to fine tune the fit based on the battery you choose
• Easy access for quicker battery changes
• Can accommodate batteries up to 32x44x147mm (3S 5,000 mAh)
ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SHOCKS:
The threaded shock bodies hold a single coilover spring. They are oil filled and allow you to tune the dampening rate.
• All new shock towers with body mounts built in
• The body mounting system covers a larger range of positions and is a much more solid mount than previous
• No additional spacer needed when mounting shocks
DUAL SLIPPER CLUTCH:
Our dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area. This allows for more precise tuning and holding power. The spur gear features strong, 32 pitch gearing for high torque applications.
• Slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface contact area
• More precise tuning and holding power
• Strong 32P gear pitch for high torque applications
35T BRUSHED MOTOR, WATER RESISTANT:
Providing an even balance of speed and crawling, the 35-turn brushed motor features a worry-free design with an integrated cooling fan allowing for extended periods of use. Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, and no loud exhaust noise. Just plug ‘n’ go!
The ultra compact transmission allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices allowing super high speed or competition level crawling speed.
STEEL C-CHANNEL FRAME RAIL CHASSIS:
The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware. Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity (torsional stiffness). Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance. The simplified design makes maintenance and assembly quick and easy. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain. Compared to the previous design, additional holes have been added to the rear portion of the frame rails for making wheelbase adjustments.
Wire routing has been thoroughly thought through to help keep your chassis layout looking clean. In addition to including wire clips/guides, there has been a channel created that runs the length of the chassis so you can run additional wires hidden inside the c-channel frame.
• Optional mounting points and wire routing for a chassis mounted servo winch and 2 speed shift servo
WATERPROOF RECEIVER BOX / ESC TRAY:
Three different silicone seals are included, one for the antenna, one for the servo wires (includes three slots for three channels), and one that acts as a gasket for the receiver box cover. No more stress when running in mud, water, or snow!
• Waterproof receiver box located on the side plates allows easy access and low center of gravity
WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS:
WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and features added material which reduces flex and fatigue.
• 3-piece driveshaft with strengthened slider-floater tube
• Increased surface at the connection between the ball joints and output shaft tubes
• 2x11mm cross pin adds 25% more surface area providing more strength for the ball joint
• Captured cross pin design eliminates older set screw design for more durability/easy maintenance
• Adjustable length driveline parts included in box
Battery: 6-cell NiMH or 2-3S LiPo
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
Building and track equipment
Length: 22.1″ (561.9mm)
Width: 8.9″ (228mm)
Height: 10.5″ (268mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3″ (312.4mm) adjustable with optional link kits sold
Ground Clearance: 3.0″ (77mm)
Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg) approximately, with electronics
Final Drive Ratio (FDR): 40.44, stock
(33.69-54.15 with different spur/pinion gear combinations, extra
spur and pinion gears must be purchased separately)
Length: 20.1″ (511mm)
Width: 8.3″ (211mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point
9.0″ (230mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 5.4″ (137mm)
Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow, or mud than the Trail Finder 2.
Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
The TF2 has both detailed styling and aggressive performance.
You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2.
Performance of the TF2 is smooth and with its 2 speed selectable transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bullet-proof transfer case and quality metal components throughout.
The TF2 is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance.
Every TF2 is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck… The Trailfinder 2. Your adventure awaits….
The TF2 Mojave body features new late model style square headlights, chrome bumpers
and a redesigned shape of the classic 4×4 body style.
More accurately proportioned and better details.
Another industry first, the TF2 Mojave Body Set includes a bolt on, scale accurate molded cab back with every kit
so you can use just the cab for a truggy style build.
The Mojave Body Set includes add on windshield wipers, mirrors, marker light details
and door handles for the ultimate in scale looks.
These items are also easily replaceable if damaged.
The TF2 Mojave Body Set includes an industry first dropped bed molded directly into the body.
Perfect for carrying all you scale accessories or spare wheel and tire.
The Trailfinder 2 kit also includes all new scale rock rails plus front and rear tube rock guard bumpers.
The front bumper has a winch mount built right in for an optional RC4WD winch.
Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
2 Speed Remote Selectable Transmission
Center Mounted Realistic 4×4 Transfer Case
Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
1.55 Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
Realistic Tube Bumpers – Rock Rails – Skid Plate
All New Hammer Transfer Case
Ratio – 1.47:1 Gears – Wide 32P steel gears Features – 8 bearings, cast casing, hardened gears
All New R3 2 Speed Transmission
Ratios Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57:1 1st gear
3.47:1 2nd gear 1.27:1
Gears – Wide steel 32P, Delrin spur, slipper clutch,
Features – Machined billet aluminum casing, scale looking, Motor mount can be rotated to 10 different positions,
compatible with other brand spurs (Axial, Traxxas, Robinson)
Cast Yota Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1 Width at hex (using 4mm TF2 hexes): 176.5mm
All New Trailfinder 2 Chassis
Features – Billet aluminum constriction Adjustable shock hoops
High quality plastic material, very durable High quality steel Yokes
Name: 1.55 OEM beadlock wheels Hub: 12mm hex Width: 22mm Back spacing: 9mm
Features: Stamped steel, aluminum hub, internal beadlock, very scale looking, 6 bolt pattern,
Tough Armor TF2 Winch front bumper Tough Armor TF2 Rear Bumper Tough Armor TF2 Side Sliders Authentic
looking crawler style tube bumper. Very high quality flexible plastic, very durable, very scale.
TF2 Truck Dimensions
Wheels base: 287mm (11.3″)
Width: 215mm (8.5″)
Height: 210mm (8.25″)
Ground clearance: 57mm (2.5″)
Final Drive Ratios: 1st – 62.1:1, 2nd – 22.75:1
The TF2 includes the new Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with detail, the case features a cast metal exterior and the same new 32P widened gears for durability.
The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota axles feature innovative round knuckles, new lower mounting points and compact offset pumpkins.
The All New R3 2 speed transmission comes with a fully machined billet aluminum case and new wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin spur with slipper clutch. The new designed motor mount is adjustable in 10 positions.
Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the TF2 drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the TF2 will stay on the trail, day after day.
The Driveshafts for the TF2 are an all new design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a new high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
The TF2 includes a set of RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks. Designed for ultimate scale looks and ultimate performance.
Machined from billet aluminum, rebuildable and internally sprung.
The TF2 includes a set of RC4WD White Stamped Steel 1.55 internal beadlock wheels. Super tough paintable white finish,
aluminum internal ring and popular 6 lug design.
The TF2 Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box plus an aluminum, frame-mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple electronics mounting options.
The All New TF2 Chassis is a machined billet alumi- num ladder frame design with leaf springs, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounts. 4-link conversion available soon!
Every TF2 needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Mud Thrashers in X3 Compound deliver the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.