SpeedyBee F7 V3 Stack – F722 FC + 50A BLHeli_32 128K ESC – 30×30
SPEEDYBEE F7 V3 FLIGHT CONTROLLER
- Power Output:
- 1) 10 groups of 5V output, three +5V pads and 1 BZ+ pad (used for Buzzer) on the front side, and 6 +5V output included in the connectors on the bottom side. The total current load is 2A.
- 2) 2 groups of 9V output, one +9V pad on the front side and the other included in a connector on the bottom side. The total current load is 4A.
- 3) Supported. Designed for receiver and GPS module even when the FC is powered through the USB port. Up to 1A current load Supported. Designed for 3.3V-input receivers. Up to 500mA current load.
- WiFi Support, used for data transfer, e.g firmware flashing, and Blackbox analysis.
- I2C: Supported. SDA & SCL pads on the front side. Used for magnetometer, sonar, etc.
- Support Flight Controller Firmware: BetaFlight(Default), EMUFlight, INAV
- ESC signal M1 – M4 on the bottom side and M5-M8 on the front side.
- LED: Used for WS2812 LED controlled by Betaflight firmware.
- UART: 5 sets (UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4, UART6)
- DJI Air Unit plug: A full DJI Air Unit JST slot onboard
- BLE Support, used for Flight Controller configuration
- Buzzer: BZ+ and BZ- pad used for 5V Buzzer
- Mounting: 30.5×30.5mm, 4mm hole size
- Dimensions: 41(L) x 38(W) x 8.1(H)mm
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BlackBox: 500MB onboard data flash
- BetaFlight Camera Control Pad: Yes
- ESC Telemetry: UART UART4 RX
- Power input: 3S – 6S Lipo
- Target: SPEEDYBEEF7V3
- SmartPort: Supported
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C)
- MCU: STM32F722
- Boot button: Yes
- RSSI input: Yes
- IMU: BMI270
- USB: Type-C
- Weight: 9G
SPEEDYBEE 50A BLHELI_32 128K ESC
- Current Sensor: Supported (Scale=490 Offset=0)
- Mounting: 30.5×0.5mm, 4mm hole size
- Dimension: 45.6(L)x40(W)x8.8mm(H)
- Firmware: SpeedyBee BL32 50A
- Weight: 19.2g with heat sink
- Continuous Current: 50Ax4
- Power input: 3S – 6S LiPo
- Burst Current: 55A(5S)
- Power output: VBAT
1 in stock