The HOTA H6 Pro can operate on a wide range of AC/DC input voltage, and safely charges a huge variety of battery types, all while remaining relatively compact and lightweight for and AC/DC charger.
- Small but powerful: The dimension are only 108x67x60mm, and it weighs only 410g. Plenty of power (200W AC / 700W DC) to charge quickly!
- Smart Touch One Button to start: Same as with other HOTA chargers, this system is very convenient. Just one touch of a button on the top, and you’re charging!
- This charger adds regenerative charging! Up to 700W regenerative discharge capability takes most of the output battery energy and puts it back into the input battery in a balanced way.
- Bright 2.4″ IPS display makes operation clear and simple.
- Supports internal resistance detection, short circuit protection, over load protection, over voltage protection, over temperature protection, over current protection.
- Compatible with various batteries: LiHV, Lipo, LiFe, Lilon, Nizn, NiCd, NiMH, Eneloop, etc.
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V/DC6.5-30V
- Charging Power: DC700W @ input voltage＞24V / AC200W
- Regenerative Discharge Power Capacity: 700W
- Discharge Power: Internal Discharge: 30W(balance port 10W)
- External Discharge: 700W
- Charge Current: 0.1-26A
- Balance Current: 2000mA
- Discharge Current: 0.1-5A
- USB Output: 5V/2.1A
- Operating temperature: 0-40℃
- Smart battery: 1-6s
- Lead Acid(pb):1-12s
- Eneloop: 1-14s
- 1x HOTA H6 Pro AC/DC Charger
- 1x AC Cord
- Motor DimensionS: Φ26.9*31.9mm
- Lead: 20#AWG 150mm
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- Idle Current: 1.04A
- Max.Power (the 60s): 980W
- Weight (Inc. Cable): 32.7g
- Internal Resistance: 57mΩ
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Rated Voltage (Lipo): 4-6S
- Peak Current (60s): 42A
HGLRC AEOLUS 2207.5 1900KV Brushless Motor
No.of Stator Arms:12N
No.of Rotor poles:14P
Max Continuous Current:40.8A
The connector is IPEX1 and can be used on most receivers.
TOTAL LENGHT – 80MM
6 MOTORS FOR THE PRICE
The F40 Pro III continues the lineage of great FPV racing motors by T-Motor. The Pro III provides more thrust and increased durability compared to its predecessor.
Equipped with high-temperature silver-core windings able to withstand up to 240C, the overall stability of the motor has been enhanced. The threading has also been strengthened to prevent stripping or fracturing of the motor shaft.
Each Pro III motor is supplied with high-quality EZO bearings for maximum performance and lifespan. The new bell design looks amazing, while also providing the same non-slip propeller grip like the Pro II.
Adjustable FPV Goggles Headstrap, utilizing a single Molle elastic strap around your head allows your hair to remain unobstructed and beautiful.
Buckle stay secure thanks to the DOT fasteners being used. It comes with aluminum holder, no need to modify anything , just screw it and go.
The included battery holder to suit your power preferences. Keep your battery by your ear. Increase your comfort and style today!
Compatibility: Fatshark Goggles / for DJI FPV goggles / other Style Fatshark Goggles etc.
This is a whoop AIO camera+vtx. 25mw, ~3.5g, linear antenna, wide angle whoop camera. The difference between this one and the AIO Whoop cams from the past is that the antenna is nice and thick so it will transmit well and it’s also soldered on pretty well. The video channels need to be changed with an old fashioned easy to use, software free genuine button that actually works. No smart audio, vtx tables or any of that jazz.
The reason we have this is because the Bee Brain V2 mount was literally made for it and it’s the simplest, easiest to use, most hassle free, lowest weight camera/vtx solution for the BabyTooth platform. Unfortunately it’s only 25mW but in clear line of sight, 25mW is plenty.
Brand name: AMAXinno
Item name: 1103 Brushless Motor
Lipo Cell: 1-2S Max.100W / 12,5A @8V
Super Power & Efficiency
Minimum Air Gap between Stator & Magnets
Balance checked with Betaflight
4 x 1103 Brushless Motor with each
2 x M2*7mm Screws
3 x M2*5mm Screws